Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Photos My Husband Took

When I was single and starting in photography, I always dreamt of meeting a guy with the same interests and passions in art and photography as me, and we would adventure and excursion together, taking photos along the way. The first part of that dream wasn't exactly fulfilled, at least not in the way that I had imagined. My husband and I sure do love to adventure and excursion together and because of my love for photography, my husband Caleb has been picking up my camera a lot and just experimenting with it, which I love. And since we've been married, he's improved a lot! He still doesn't understand all the functions on the camera, but he is becoming quite good figuring manual settings and manual focus and I have to say, I am quite proud of him. :) I am also ecstatic that soon we will both have our own cameras to experiment with together, as I will be picking up a new Canon 60D this week and Fred will be passed on to my husband! I love finding new hobbies to do with my husband, and I love that one of them can be photography.  Here are some photos that he's taken mostly from our half year anniversary trip to Half Moon Bay, but some from exploring around home. And btw, the only person I will ever play model with is my husband, at least this freely...haha.


I love my husband and love that we can share such loverly moments together and share in documenting them together. He pushes me to be a better wife and a better photographer and for that I love him so so much. We only have a couple more weeks here at home before our vacation in Alaska where we will be counselors at a day camp in Kodiak, Alaska, where I'm from. And can you believe it, we'll be leaders for photography camp! Can't wait to see how we both will be stretched there spreading the love of Jesus to my Kodiak kids and spreading our love for photography! 

Isn't life loverly? 


Until next time, 

-xo Alicia (& Caleb)


1 comment: