Tuesday, June 11, 2013

A look back...



 

 
Photos taken by S'wonderful Photography
 

A lot has happened in the last 8 months, but it's nice to look back and look at all the fun we've had as husband and wife. Most of these are photos I've never shared before, so I'm excited to get them out there. And of course, a lot more has happened than what was captured with my camera, so I added some photos from instagram there at the end. Can you believe it's already been 8 months?! Whoa there nelly. But...

Isn't life loverly?

Until the next shot! 

- xo Alicia

1. Our wedding day - October 20, 2012 (photos by Lizzie Metcalf of S'wonderful Photography) 2. Our honeymoon to Lake Tahoe (and our random walmart stop in Reno) 3. First Thanksgiving with the new family 4. Trip to Monterey and Carmel 5. Our First Christmas 6. Venturing to Portland/Washington to meet the extended family and of course, stopping at Ikea 7. Our new favorite hobby 8. Making dinner with new friends 9. Muir Woods adventure with the in-laws 10. Celebrating Valentine's Day 11. Allison's Birthday Surprise 12. Volunteering for the funnest and most messy run on earth - The Color Run (our only and final time) 13. Half year anniversary in Half Moon Bay 14. My first trip away from Caleb down to LA to visit my girls (and my first train ride in the states!) 15. Moving out of our old apartment to a new, wonderful apartment two streets down! 16. New beginnings are the best, especially with my wonderful husband!

No comments:

Post a Comment